A new major version of Polarion is available – Polarion ALM 20 R2.
In this release, we deliver some significant new features as well as improvements and enhancements to existing functionality, based on feedback from our customers who use our solutions every day. The release also includes ongoing quality and performance improvements.
These new features figure prominently in release 20 R2:
Further Improvements to Collections
- Now supports adding documents to Collections from other projects.
- Collection enabled search
- Provides the ability to create Baselines for Collections
- Reuse (include & duplicate operations)
- Landscape orientation respect and support in LiveDoc documents and Word Roundtrip – This enhancement provides support for Landscape page orientation with import and round-trip for Microsoft Word.
Major enhancements include:
- Reuse Work Items within LiveDocs including attributes – Copy & paste of Work Items within LiveDocs provides a possibility to copy also all custom field and built-in field values.
- Electronic Signatures integrated with single sign-on – Electronic signatures can rely on an authentication token from your identity provider.
- Ordering enumerations by drag & drop – Provides much easier sorting of enumeration lists in administration.
More information can be found here.
Xpedition VX.2.10 brings significant improvements to design reuse, supply chain integration, multi-board systems design, and high-speed design, including constraints, routing, and verification. Productivity-enhancing design aids and increased performance are available across the flow.Release new build of CAM350 14.1 and BluePrint 6.1
DownStream has released a new build of CAM350 14.1 and BluePrint 6.1. The build number is 1590 and addresses important defects found in the previous build.All customers who are eligible for 14.1 can access this software release.