Polarion ALM 21 R2 is available
In this release, we deliver a new collaboration capability around the Siemens Xcelerator share as well as some long-awaited customer enhancement requests.
The following new features figure prominently in this release:
- Xcelerator Share Integration – For this release we are introducing a new and exciting collaboration capability that allows Polarion users to share and roundtrip LiveDoc documents with their suppliers and other colleagues with Siemens Xcelerator Share.
- Table-type Custom Field – This new custom field type provides a table structure. Administrators can configure the columns and end users can populate them row by row in Work Items.
Significant enhancements were done to the following:
- LiveDoc Collaboration – New document collaboration notification indicators were added so it’s now even easier to understand when other users are simultaneously editing and saving document changes.
- Authentication Improvement – Our OAuth support has been improved to include Electronic Signatures and User Group synchronization. Our new login screen can be used with case-insensitive logins.
- Improvements to Connectors – A new OSLC API has been added to support querying and we have improved the compatibility with ReqIF with third-party Requirements tools to aid collaboration.
Version 21 R2 is a free update to all customers with a current maintenance subscription. You can download the update distribution at Support Center. Instructions for installing it are in the HOW_TO_INSTALL_THIS_UPDATE.txt file, bundled in the update distribution package. Please also review the Configuration.txt file, which describes changes that can affect existing Polarion installations.
PADS Professional VX.2.10 focuses on enhancements to the core technology, many of which have been suggested by you through Siemens Ideas, in addition to support of design reuse and facilitation of library and database migration from competitive flows and PADS Standard/Standard Plus.Engineer Innovation Issue 8
Engineer Innovation Issue 8 is out. Science-fiction becomes science-fact.