Polarion ALM 2304 - What's New and Noteworthy
We’re happy to announce the release of Polarion ALM 2304.
This latest and greatest version brings variant management driven by the Teamcenter Product Configurator, extended REST API, a vast number of usability enhancements, as well as major scalability improvements.
Highlights of this release are the following:
- Managing Variants with Teamcenter Product Configurator
- REST API – Extended with search results pagination, and new end points for documents and enumerations.
- In-line editing in tables – Efficiently update most of the Work Item fields in table views.
- Authoring Test Steps in Excel Round-trip – Create and edit test steps in bulk using Excel round-trip import and export.
- Read on to find out what is new in Polarion 2304 or try the new version for yourself.
Version 2304 is an update for all Polarion ALM products. It is free to all customers with a current maintenance subscription. You can download the update distribution at Support Center: Polarion 2304 Downloads. For details, see the bundled HOW_TO_INSTALL_THIS_UPDATE.txt in the update distribution package.
The release notes can be found here.
What's new and noteworthy - by Radek Krotil
This report presents those results from the 2022 Wilson Research Group Functional Verification Study that were focused on the Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) segment. The findings from this study provide invaluable insight into the state of today’s FPGA market in terms of both design and verification trends.Engineer innovation Issue 11 out now
Welcome to the latest edition of Engineer innovation In this issue: Riding the Digital Wave, Digital viruses and digital vaccines and much more.