Scandinavian Electronic Event - 2012
This year, with great pleasure, InnoFour participated at the Scandinavian Electronics Event / S.E.E. 2012. Our goal was to show you the benefits of linking EDA (Mentor Graphics) to PLM (Omnify Software), and we can conclude that we have succeeded.
The InnoFour-team at S.E.E: Yehoshua, Ivonne, Bert, Niklas and Bas
We had a constant presentation of how Omnify Software PLM can avoid delayed products. This software can manage all of the essential information for the phases of a product's life span (concept, development, production, support and end-of-life).
The Omnify PLM system is designed to manage all product content information such as:
- Item Record Data: Part Numbers, Descriptions, Attributes, etc.
- Revisions: Complete Item, BOM, Document Revision Management
- Bill of Materials: Revisions, Hierarchy/Relationships
- Documents: Design/Manufacturing Files, Datasheets, etc.
- Changes/ECOs: Structured/Automated Changes (ECRs, ECOs, ECNs)
- Project Data: Schedules, Time lines, Resources, Deliverables
Taking into account that the Omnify PLM Software is an affordable “Out of the Box” solution, both engineering and manufacturing can now take control of PLM avoiding e.g. additional costs of scrapped boards.
We also showed how EDA solutions take innovations and ideas from a sketch to a saleable product implemented on a PCB, or as SoC on FPGA or IC. InnoFour provides best in class ICs, FPGAs and PCBs design solutions based on Mentor Graphics software. Using advanced planning and verification techniques along the design process, ensures predictable design process that lead to a functional device. Mentor Graphics hardware design solutions enable you to do correct planning of your product, rational designing and thoroughly verification and by that avoid the high costs of product delay, design error and system mal function.
- System Description and concept verification based on ESL (Electronic System Level design).
- Functional design entry in different abstract level as C/C++, schematic , RTL
- Test Manufacturing design entry like Built In Self Repair, TAP controllers for JTAG operation LogicBIST and TestCompress
- Manufacturing Test preparation and production scrap analysis
- IC floorplanning
- IC verification and
- Requirement tracing for safety critical system (DO-254)
SEE you later!
This forum is intended to facilitate communication amongst DownStream Technologies' worldwide community of users. The forum is provided as a safe place for the DownStream users to request and share knowledge and experience regarding DownStream products - BluePrint-PCB, CAM350 and DFMStream.Mentor Graphics New Questa Platform Functionality Boosts Productivity Across the Verification Spectrum
Questa® functional verification platform, a tightly integrated solution that is transforming the functional verification of complex System-on-Chip (SoC) and FPGA designs.