What's new in Simcenter Flotherm 2304 and Simcenter Flotherm XT in 2023
It is with great pleasure that we announce that Simcenter Flotherm and Simcenter Flotherm XT version 2304 is available to download from Support Center.
Discover what's new in the Simcenter Flotherm 2304 and Simcenter Flotherm XT 2304 electronics cooling software releases and incorporating user requested enhancements.
Simcenter Flotherm 2304
- Faster, Easier CAD handling for CFD - MCAD Bridge Enhancements
- Voxelization quality and speed - a step change in performance
- Faster pre-solve phase - up to 10x speed up for large models
Simcenter Flotherm XT 2304
For thermal designers, working in Simcenter Flotherm XT's CAD-centric interface, there are a variety of enhancements to help with PCB thermal modeling.
- Realize localized PCB thermal modeling fidelity - Standalone Thermal Territories
- Navigate multi-layer PCB models easily - new Stackup Editor
- Smart PCB and electrothermal co-simulation updates
- Parametric studies with Smart PCB
- Model Interoperability - XTXML export now supports SmartParts
This article, written by Mark Galant - DownStream Technologies, discusses the new and unique challenges for DFM for Rigid-flex designs.Managing Compliance and Requirements for Medical Device Solutions - September 21
You are invited for this free breakfast seminar which will address the challenges of complying with Medical Device Regulations and it shows how it's possible to maintain speed and quality in development projects in the Medical Device Industry.