Symphony’s modular architecture leverages AFS to provide the fastest mixed-signal simulation performance with nm SPICE accuracy, proven on a wide range of ICs and IC subsystems including ADCs, transceivers, PMICs, multi-GHz PLLs/DLLs, and sensors.
Fully Configurable Architecture
Symphony Mixed-Signal Platform
- Fit-to-purpose architecture and design-aware technologies
- Supports industry-leading digital solvers
- Extensible to all Siemens Digital Industries Software analog solvers
- Provides maximum reuse of verification infrastructure
- Integrated into leading schematic capture flows
- Provides comprehensive language support
Best-in-Class Usability and Setup
- Support for analog/digital-centric flows
- Simple and intuitive configuration file format
- Ability to reuse A/D command-line arguments
- Powerful A/D boundary element support
- Efficient waveform viewing with EZwave viewer
- Save/restore capability for enhanced productivity
Advanced Verification and Debug
- Mixed-signal Hi-Z detection
- Solido Variation Designer integration
- BE Browser with cross-probing for visual context-based debugging
- Tcl interactive mode for runtime debugging
Ready to talk to someone today?
We're standing by to answer your questions.