- Send out distributor RFQs per mouse-click
- Link distributor quotes and price lists
- Distributor status maintenance – preferred, “black list” etc.
- “Best Price” function from any source
- Support for consignment parts and multiple currencies
- Save pricing independent of customer for quick re-quoting
- Save quotes and prices to the BC QUOTE Database. No more repeat checking!
- Drastically reduce quote times
- Get prices from ERP system, distributors or manual entry
- DistiDirect checks online with distributors such as Digi-Key, using your company login
- Color-coded displays helps you sort through multiple search results
- Purchase quantities and bulk pricing calculated based on production quantities
- Check for MPN or SKUs
- In addition to material costs
- Calculate SMT, THT and hand mounted components and solder joints
- Process costs such as stencil and fixture
- Direct link to your MES system
- DFM cost analysis based on quality of the layout
- Finally – a complete cost estimate based on all factors
- Vendor information taken from ERP or external sources such as Octopart
- Supplier information can also be handled directly within BOM Connector
- Import customer AML files
- AML compare between ERP and customer
- Preferred, alternative and blocked part and/or supplier support.
“I was amazed how quickly they had my ERP system connected. Within one day I was up and running.”
“Thanks to BOM Connector we can now get all our BOMs into one standardized format.”
“It could easily take hours to get a complex BOM into our SAP system before BOM Connector.”
“A BOM can change at any stage – so its only a matter of time before there‘s a discrepancy between ERP and Production.”
“Properly matching customer part numbers to our internal partnumbers is without doubt the most time-consuming repetitive task for us as an EMS provider.”
“The ability to combine CAD information with BOM information is a great added feature.”
“Since we send out over a dozen quotes for each order, any reduction in time here makes a huge impact on our bottom line.”
"Using BOM Connector, the most complete BOM tool on the electronic fabrication market, we are able to load, prepare, clean, format, verify and compare BOM data between customer data and our ERP. to optimize the system. This software adds an essential missing piece to the MES system and provides accurate up-to-date component pricing and availability, which is a huge advantage in the quote and purchase processes."