Advanced Design Checking Topics
This customer webinar is a follow up to a previous Webinar; “Understanding Batch DRC and the new Hazards Explorer in VX”
What You Will Learn
- Package to package clearances using types and insertion outlines.
- Advanced Element to Element Rules.
- Batch DRC vs. On-Line DRCs for plane connections.
- Assigning single pins nets and checking their fanouts.
- Prohibit Violations during route and curing the results using the Repair Selected command.
- Using colors to help with Hazard Explorer.
Who Should Attend
- Electrical Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- PCB Designers
- Xpedition Designer users
Customer Webinar: Advanced Design Checking Topics
Wednesday the 18th of March
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CEST
How more accurate 1D /3D CFD simulation early in the design cycle helps to improve the performance of avionics cooling systems.Pre-route Design Flow for Multi-gigabit SerDes Channels
In this customer webinar, we will show you how to evaluate tradeoffs and derive constraints early in the design cycle, using HyperLynx GHz pre-layout simulation to optimize design critical areas and assess their impact on overall channel performance.