Creating and Using Complex Vias
Starting with Xpedition Layout VX.2.4, Complex Vias were introduced as a means to create user defined via patterns needed for layer transitions that require special handling, such as meeting heat dissipation, custom shielding or stringent EMI requirements. In this webinar, you will learn how to create a Complex Via; what the minimum requirements are and what other objects can be included in a Complex Via. We'll look at how Complex Vias are added to your design as well as how they can then be edited or reused in other designs.
What You Will Learn
- What is a Complex Via?
- What Complex Vias are used for.
- Minimum requirements for creating Complex Vias.
- What can be included in a Complex Via.
- Restrictions and limitations using Complex Vias.
- How a Complex Via is created.
- The .dat files
- How Complex Vias are added to a design.
- Editing, replacing or reusing Complex Vias.
- Complex Via messaging.
Who Should Attend
PCB Layout Designers using Xpedition Enterprise Layout
Webinar: Creating and Using Complex Vias
15th of April 2020
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CEST