Diff Pair Routing and Tuning Techniques
This webinar will cover the tools available for routing and tuning Differential Pairs in PADS Professional Layout.
What You Will Learn
- Best Practices Routing Differential Pairs
- How to check if the Differential Pairs match the Constraints for Length, including skew checks
- Different methods on how to Tune the Differential Pairs to match the defined Constraints
Who Should Attend
- Electrical Engineers
- PCB Layout Engineers and Designers using PADS Professional Layout
- Hardware Engineers working in Designer that will need to review Diff Pair Constraint Matching ruleS
Customer Webinar: Diff Pair Routing and Tuning Techniques
Wednesday the 22nd of April 2020
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM CEST
In this customer webinar, you will learn how to create a Complex Via; what the minimum requirements are and what other objects can be included in a Complex Via.Post-layout Verification of Multi-Gigabit Channels
In this customer webinar, we will outline the post-route analysis process, showing you how to perform both post-route verification and optimization.