Experience our Cutting-Edge Technology
Learn how to streamline analysis and post-processing to increase efficiency, and avoid delays. By implementing DFM solutions, you will ultimately be saving time and money.
CAM350/DFMStream is designed to analyze, verify, and optimize a PCB design for successful fabrication. During this webinar, you will witness how easy it is to learn and use.
Haven't seen CAM350/DFMStream in a while? Now is the perfect time to re-evaluate this software solution. With the revolutionary changes in Release 14 you'll experience:
- 3D visualization and documentation of manufacturing data
- Completely new and streamlined user interface for CAM350/DFMStream
- Improved management and execution of all DFM analysis functions
- Seamless sharing of data among all DownStream products with our common database
- Support for 64 bit, as well as so much more
We created a truly integrated 2D/3D environment for improved PCB post processing. CAM350/DFMStream is designed to analyze, verify, and optimize a PCB design for successful fabrication.
Get exposed to DownStream's revolutionary 3D technology.
DFM Streams/CAM350 webinar
Wednesday 1st of April 2020
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CEST
In this customer webinar, we will outline the post-route analysis process, showing you how to perform both post-route verification and optimization.Frontloading design decisions for avionics cooling systems
How more accurate 1D /3D CFD simulation early in the design cycle helps to improve the performance of avionics cooling systems.