Expert Series: Diagnosis, Repair and Clean: How to Keep Your Projects Healthy
Given the ongoing changes to designs in process, the rise in remote work, the introduction of non-native data to Xpedition tools through imports, and the increase in the use of custom Automation scripts, it's no surprise that occasional instability can occur in your projects.
This presentation will focus on best practices for keeping designs clean, performing well and what to do when problems arise. We will look at methods that can be used to diagnose and repair projects. We will also review the Project Backup options and Auto Save functions in Layout, should the unexpected happen.
What You Will Learn:
- Designer Diagnostics, the iCDB Project Repair and Project Backup commands. (and what is included)
- Constraint Manager > CES Diagnostics.
- PCB Diagnostics. How and when to run.
- PCB Layout: Save vs. Auto Save
- Additional Layout tips for clean designs.
- PADS Professional
Customer Only Live webinar: Diagnosis, Repair and Clean: How to Keep Your Projects Healthy
Wednesday the 25th of May 2022