Expert Series: Detailed look at VX.2.8 Routing & Copper Functionality
During this Webcast, we shall examine and demonstrate in more detail some of the routing capabilities in VX.2.8 including Sketch, Hug & Diff Pair routing enhancements, as well as improvements in how Plane and Conductive Shapes are handled.
What You Will Learn:
- New ways to control diff pair geometries, including via spacing and convergence pattern.
- Automated process for updating existing diff pair routing following width and/or spacing constraint changes.
- Improved Sketch Router results where multiple rule areas are involved.
- Controlling the Hug Router using Editor Control settings.
- Using the new unified Teardrops and Tracedrops solution.
- Intelligent Plane Shape prioritization.
- Better DRC control of Conductive Shapes according to purpose.
- Building more complex padstack structures with multiple holes and/or custom via pads.
Who Should Attend:
- Layout Engineers primarily, although some content will be directly relevant to Librarians as well.
- PADS Professional
Customer Only Live webinar: Detailed look at VX.2.8 Routing & Copper Functionality
Wednesday the 18th of August 2021
6:00 PM CEST