EDM Library: Using data from the Components class to populate the Manufacturer and Manufacturer Part classes
This material will cover the process used to extract manufacturer name and manufacturer part number information from Component object characteristics, manipulate that information, and import it into the Manufacturer and Manufacturer Part classes of the EDM Library data model. This will provide more efficient management of manufacturer information and improve the search capabilities of engineers during part selection searches.
What You Will Learn
- How to export manufacturing data loaded into Components class characteristics
- How to reformat the exported data for loading into the Manufacturer and Manufacturer Part classes
- How to properly load the data into the EDM Library database
- How to verify that the data was loaded and associated with Component objects properly
- How to remove the “flat” data from the database once the load process is complete
Live customer webinar: EDM Library: Using data from the Components class to populate the Manufacturer and Manufacturer Part classes
Wednesday the 18th of November 2020
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CEST
Learn about the new powerful, productive and differentiated capabilities of the Xpedition IC Packaging VX.2.8 release.Using Modifier Keys to Streamline Routing, Placement and Drawing
Common tasks in Layout, Fablink, Drawing Editor and Cell Editor can be streamlined using “modifier keys”. This Webcast will introduce some of the additional functions available using modifier keys such as Ctrl, Shift, Alt & Tab.