HyperLynx Technical Discussion: Improving Confidence in your DDR Design Practices Through Good Simulation Practices
Please join members of the HyperLynx customer support team for a panel discussion on good DDR analysis practices that will improve your confidence in your DDR designs. Direct the conversation by asking our HyperLynx DDR simulation and analysis experts questions ranging from DDR simulation setup to good modeling practices and how to analyze results and optimize your on-die termination.
Whether you’re a seasoned DDR designer or just starting out with your first DDR simulation, join the discussion and increase your expertise.
What You Will Learn:
- DDR simulation best practices
- Differences in simulation setup between DDR3, 4 and 5
- Various modeling practices for the different types of DDR simulations
- On-die termination optimization strategies
- Analyzing DDR simulation results
Who Should Attend:
- PCB Design Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- Signal Integrity Engineers
- PCB layout Designers
- Anyone who wants to learn more about DDR simulation in HyperLynx
- HyperLynx SI and DDR
Customer Technical Webcast: HyperLynx Technical Panel Discussion: Improving Confidence in your DDR Design Practices through good simulation practices
Wednesday December 8, 2022
18:00 hr CEST
This customer Webcast discusses what a Central Library is and How to Keep it HealthyThe Parts Database (PDBs): The King of the Central Library
This customer Webcast will discuss the part database editor and how effectively create part mapping for the library.