Introduction to Custom Components in FloMASTER
During this web seminar we will introduce the options available to the FloMASTER user for customizing components. The ability to create and customize components allows the user to match components to their data sheets and models while making full use of FloMASTER’s solver and productive User Interface.
During the presentation, we will look at the full range of customization available to the user including custom components, composite components, scripted controllers, N-Arm components and custom Analytical Models.
What You Will Learn
- The options available for creating custom component in FloMASTER
- How to model pressure drops and thermal response using the FloMASTER N-Arm component for models with 2,3 and 4 arms
- How signals can be used to allow the N-Arm component to interact with other system element
- Modelling heat exchange between two fluid paths using the N-Arm component
Who Should Attend
- Fluid System Engineers
- Engineers who want to extend FloMASTER’s capabilities
Webinar: Introduction to Custom Components in FloMASTER
Thursday the 2nd of August
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM CEST