Live Webcast: Signal Integrity, It's Important and Easier Than You Think
Many high-speed digital designs could be completed in a more efficient manner if signal integrity analysis were to become part of the design process. Often the advantages of analysis are overlooked, as the perception is that the necessary tools are either hard to learn or require huge amounts of theoretical knowledge as a prerequisite to using them.
This webcast is aimed at managers, engineers, and PCB layout technicians who want to explore the possibilities of signal integrity analysis but who have little or no prior simulation experience.
What You Will Learn
- The signal integrity (SI) of a digital design is very important, yet many SI issues can be resolved using a straightforward, methodical, and repeatable approach. Many digital designs contain technology that is neither difficult to model nor difficult to understand how to model; you just need to know where to start.
- The HyperLynx suite of SI tools is easy to learn and can quickly become as familiar to users as any other desktop application. In fact, adopting and using signal integrity analysis tools to guide decisions in your design flow is as simple as using your car's GPS navigation system to guide you to a destination.
Who Should Attend
- Engineers and Managers involved in high-speed digital PCB system design
- Layout Technicians who have complex digital designs on ANY PCB layout system
- Project Managers who are concerned with bottlenecks caused by PCB layout respins
- Anyone concerned about high-speed design -- especially if you're not a signal integrity expert!
- What: Signal Integrity, It's Important and Easier Than You Think
- When: Thursday 2nd of December 2010
- Where: Online
- Time: 16:00 PM CET
- Duration: 1 hour
- Registration: Web