Live Webcast: CAD Library Creation -- It's easier than you think!
It's easy to build IPC-compliant libraries when you have the LP Wizard.
In this web seminar, we will show you how to use the LP Wizard to automate CAD library creation and generate CAD library documentation. We will cover all aspects of the LP (Land Pattern) Wizard, including LP Calculator, LP Librarian, CAD exports, and the Free LP Viewer.
You'll learn how the LP Calculator works using the mathematical model created by IPC world standards. We will also show you Tips & Tricks for using LP Wizard and how to get the greatest benefit from this incredibly powerful CAD library tool.
What You Will Learn
- How to build one or 10,000 CAD land patterns (library parts) in minutes
- How to create a BGA, QFP, SOP and other parts
- How to search for parts using component dimensions or manufacturer data
- How to verify your library data to ensure all parts match your DRC rules
- How to generate a personal CAD library of thousands of parts quickly and easily
- Tips & Tricks for using LP Wizard
Who Should Attend
- EEs involved in PCB design layout
- PCB Designers who have to build CAD library parts
- CAD Librarians who need help creating and organizing high-quality libraries and documentation
- CAD Managers looking to automate and organize their company's CAD library
- Corporate Management looking for ways to cut development costs, reduce errors, and increase productivity
- Assembly shop workers who want to learn about land-pattern generation
- Service bureaus that require different CAD library rules for each customer
- Start-ups who need to build CAD libraries
- LP Wizard customers
- What: CAD Library Creation -- It's easier than you think!
- When: Thursday 18th of November 2010
- Where: Online
- Time: 16:00 PM CET
- Duration: 1 hour
- Registration: Web