What Technology Should Your PCB Tool Have To Design Rigid-flex Circuits Properly?
Today, electronic design companies are meeting consumer form-factor demands and ensure high reliability and flexibility in design options for products using flex/rigid-flex circuits. Designing these rigid-flex PCB’s requires a design tool with advanced technologies distinctly unique to flex/rigid-flex design. From flex/rigid-flex centric operations and capabilities that understand the unique structures, constraints, plane management, materials, stack-ups, and beyond, PADS Professional has the features and operations necessary to support flex/rigid-flex design that other tools don’t.
What You Will Learn
- Requirements for Flex design
- Where arced and rounded structures are required
- How to design a proper stack-up
- Intelligent overlapping flex regions
- Automation specific to Flex design
- Proper design technique for flexible circuits
- How to incorporate Flex and Rigid-Flex designs into your product
- Automated features allowing you to dramatically reduce design time
Who Should Attend
- PCB designers
- Electrical engineers
- CAD managers
- Engineering Managers
- Mechanical engineers involved with electrical interfacing
Live webinar: What Technology Should Your PCB Tool Have To Design Rigid-flex Circuits Properly?
Tuesday the 6th of September 2022
14:00 hr CEST
This webinar exposes how easy it is to use our analysis software, along with our software designed to automate a CAM engineering department. You'll learn how to increase efficiency, and avoid delays. By implementing our solutions, you will ultimately save time and money.Using Calibre for High Density Advanced Packaging (HDAP) Verification - Part 1
As a Calibre verification engineer, or a semiconductor packaging engineer concerned about package verification, would you be interested in learning why many of the leading fabless semiconductor companies choose to verify their high density advanced packaging (HDAP) assemblies with Calibre? This two-part webinar series is your chance to find out!