PADS Technology Days Sweden
1st October Kista and 3rd October Lund
You are welcome to join InnoFour and Mentor Graphics for a complimentary full day seminar to see what PADS can offer you and your organization with the newest and most powerful release of the PADS solution yet! Learn how the PADS software offers you an integrated flow of world-class tools to address the core challenges of today’s designs.
Learn how the PADS flow packaged within an easy-to-use environment along with advanced simulation technology, can dramatically improve your time-to-results, giving you more opportunity to innovate while meeting deadlines and cost goals. Signal and Power Integrity challenges can slow or halt your project schedule. Even if you are working on a good base of theoretical knowledge there are so many variables to make the already complex tasks even more challenging. You will learn new solutions to help you resolve those problems in time and cost efficient ways.
We will use cutting edge features of HyperLynx to demonstrate how you can overcome these challenges in your design process. You really can solve very complex design problems in easy-to-use tools with powerful engines beneath the hood.
About the Presenter Steve Gascoigne
Steve Gascoigne received his EE in Electronics from Exeter University. He has 25 years in the electronics industry, including 14 years as a hardware engineer and PCB designer at Plessey and Nortel networks, and 11 years as a field applications engineer.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how advanced simulation technology, packaged within an easy-to-use environment, can dramatically improve your time-to-results, giving you more opportunity to innovate while meeting deadlines and cost goals.
- You will learn how the PADS Flow can help designing complex product from beginning to the end. It will encompass part selection, pre-layout simulation to develop the rules. Routing high speed nets based on rules, post layout simulation and thermal analysis. Most impotently it is within the rich of every designer to do it right the first time.
Who Should Attend
- Electronic and layout engineers who want to see the powerful analysis tools now available in the PADS flow
- Engineering management who are looking for the most powerful desktop PCB design solution for their team
- Project engineers dealing with signal and power integrity constraints
- SI/PI specialists who validate engineering designs
- Engineering management with time and cost objectives
What: PADS Technology Days
| What: PADS Technology Days
When: Wednesday, October 3, 2012Where: Ideon Science Park, Scheelevägen 17, Lund
Time: 09.00 - 16.00 hr CETRegistration: Web
No one argues that today’s designs are rapidly growing in both size and complexity. Often IP is brought together from multiple sources (both internal and external), and can involve multiple design languages. To increase productivity and quality, verification engineers are also adopting advanced techniques and methodologies such as ABV(Assertion Based Verification)and OVM/UVM (Open/Universal Verification Methodology) and using languages such as SystemC and SystemVerilog. This variation and complexity in the verification environment demands new automation and capabilities for effective debug.Live Webinar Omnify Software: Compliant Supplier Management
APQP and PPAP as best practice processes for compliant Supplier Management.Integrating Supplier Management into the business of best in class New Product Development (NPD).PLM for Supplier Management (automate AVL/AML management, forecast materials, avoid inventory issues, access management dashboards and reports, etc...). Demonstration of PLM software as the technology backbone for compliant Supplier Management processes.