Omnify Software Webinar: Compliant Supplier Management
APQP and PPAP Isn't Just for Automotive Anymore!
Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) are two key factors in ensuring efficient and effective Supplier Management. With origins in the automotive industry these proven standards now apply across all industries.
Attend this educational webinar to learn how to implement APQP/PPAP practices at your organization and improve Supplier Management efficiency. Hosted by Omnify Software with an industry expert guest speaker, this is an event you will not want to miss!
This is the third webinar in a series- "Challenges of Global Regulatory Compliance: A Sea of Paper".
This Webinar will cover:
- APQP and PPAP as best practice processes for compliant Supplier Management
- Integrating Supplier Management into the business of best in class New Product Development (NPD)
- PLM for Supplier Management (automate AVL/AML management, forecast materials, avoid inventory issues, access management dashboards and reports, etc...)
- Demonstration of PLM software as the technology backbone for compliant Supplier Management processes
- What: Compliant Supplier Management
- When: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 19:00 CET
- Speakers: Roger Martin, Founder of Compliance Dynamics and Chuck McGinley, Worldwide Applications Manager, Omnify Software
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cost: Complimentary
- Registration: Register online