PADS® World Tour introducing the new PADS solutions built to overcome the challenges engineers need to address in their design environments.
The PADS World Tour – Built for the Challenge - will explore the all new PADS solutions recently released by Mentor Graphics and the game changing technology to help with the everyday challenges engineers face.
The PADS World Tour a half day seminar brought to you by Mentor Graphics, covering the new solutions, new technology in the PADS flow, addressing design challenges to increase efficiency, enabling virtual prototyping, scalability of your designs and cleaner output to manufacturing in an easy to use environment.
What you will learn
- During the day, demonstrations and discussion will explain how new PADS solutions and capabilities can be applied to your designs.
- Introduction to the three PADS product offerings
- Demonstrations of correct-by-construction design including libraries, constraint management
- Archive management to reduce the overhead of manual backup creation, providing a simple vault-based storage mechanism
- Simultaneous 2D & 3D design environment with the world’s only hierarchical group planning and placement technology along with 3D DRC
- How to take full advantage of the 10x faster layout with the world‘s fastest and most advanced interactive routing technology
- Multi-domain simulation and analysis environment powered by HyperLynx®
- Scale your design solution based on your needs
Who Should Attend
- Electrical engineers
- PCB designers and managers
Dates and locations
- 8th of September; NH Schiphol Airport, Kruisweg 495, 2132 NA Amsterdam
- 9th of September; InnoFour office, Twentepoort Oost 61-02, 7609 RG Almelo
- 10th of September, NH Conference Centre Koningshof, Locht 117, 5504 RM Veldhoven
- 23rd of September, 3hoog Leuven, Mechelsevest 90, 3000 Leuven
- 24th of September, Xpo Meeting Center, Doorniksesteenweg 216, 8500 Kortrijk
- 15th of September, Scandic Hvidovre, Kettevej 4, 2650 Hvidovre Copenhagen
- 16th of September, Scandic Aarhus Vest, Rytoften 3, 8210 Aarhus
- 17th of September, Mentor Graphics Göteborg, Theres Svenssons gata 15
SE-417 55 Göteborg
- 29th of September, Mentor Graphics Kista, Kista Science Tower, (Färögatan 33) SE-164 40 Kista
Additional location - Lund
Due to the great interest we have added an additonal location in Sweden:
- 6st of October, Bistro Epice Restaurant, St Lars Väg 41, Lund
- 30th of September, Scandic Lerkendal, Klæbuvegen 127, 7031 Trondheim
- 1st of October, Thon Hotel Linne, Statsråd Mathiesens vei 12, 0598 Oslo
We look forward to meet you at one of the locations!