Parts Validation Options in the BOM Manager
Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn about the powerful Parts Validation feature. Register for this webinar where we will showcase how to effectively review suggested package acceptability and initiate searches for possible package matching of unfound parts.
By attending the webcast, you'll gain a comprehensive explanation and demonstration of this new and upgraded functionality. Plus, you'll have the change to engage in a live Q&A session with our dedicated Valor NPI Global Support team. Secure your spot now and enhance your software knowledge.
What You Will Learn:
- Review Package Validation screen
- Review VPL suggested matches - both By CAD Package and Extended Search
- Review searching for packages to associate with unfound Parts
- Review manually matched MPN's in the VLM
Stay Tuned after QA for Tom's Tips:
Expand your knowledge with our quick demo segment, where you will learn something new and valuable in a matter of minutes!
Who Should Attend?
- Valor NPI Users and Administrators. Both new and experienced customers should attend this webcast to integrate new skills and information.
Customer Technical Webcast: Parts Validation Options in the BOM Manager
Tuesday, November 14, 2023
18:00 hr CET
Join us at this Expert Series webinar to review how to Manage Package Types in the ADM of Valor NPICalibre PERC: What packaged checks can do for you
Join us at this Expert Series webinar to learn how to extend your circuit reliability verification flow with Calibre packaged checks.