PCB Thermal Modelling with Empirical Thermal Conductivity Methods
The analytical PCB modelling calculations have been around for many years. Many companies have developed methods of capturing the copper geometry and calculating component temperatures. In order to speed up the process, a process has been developed to empirically model the pcb and provide accurate temperature analysis of PCBs.
This web seminar will explain the new empirically driven effective thermal conductivities for PCB modelling.
What You Will Learn
- Introduction into the Analytical calculation.
- Review layered and compact modelling.
- What is the technology behind the empirical calculation?
- Limitations of empirical calculation.
- Review Empirical In-Plane and Axial Thermal Conductivity calculations.
- Validation examples.
Who Should Attend
- Project Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Simulation Engineers
- CFD Engineers
- Engineering Managers
Web Seminar: PCB Thermal Modelling with Empirical Thermal Conductivity Methods
Thursday the 26th of April 2018