Meet us at this exhibition on smart electronic systems
The Smart Systems Industry Summit is an international conference and exhibition on Smart Electronic Systems. The conference will offer a stage for the companies and organizations of the embedded eco-system to highlight their achievements and realizations in the different application domains.
One day to get updated on all the local expertise and to get sneak preview on what the future will bring in the domains of "Smart Health", "Smart Vehicles", "Smart Home and Cities", "Smart Vision", "Smart Security" and "Smart Power" !
Who should attend?
The SSIS most welcomes all decision makers and managers in the field Smart Electronic Systems. Technical experts, product developers and researchers are most welcomed to stay tuned about all newest developments within their field.
- Businesses and professionals active in: embedded systems, semiconductors and all application domains
- Venture capitalists / investors
- Entrepreneurs in the tech sector (startups, SME’s and international businesses)
- Government officials (trade offices, liaison offices, …)
- Academic researchers and tech transfer offices in the area of micro and nano electronics and application domains
The Smart Systems Industry Summit offers a unique networking and business platform. The summit brings together all major players, business and innovators in the field of micro and nano electronics.
The attendance of captains of industry, experts, leading businesses, international representation, senior executives and government officials offers the possibility to engage in an interactive and innovative environment.
- Exclusive insights from executives, businesses and experts, representing the five promising markets/domains of nano and microelectronics
- Exposure to leading innovation in ‘Designing Smart Products’
- Networking opportunities with potential partners, customers and investors
- Informal discussions during breaks and reception with executives, government officials, industry representatives and investors.
SSIS 2015 Program
The SISS not only focuses on features applied today, but moreover broadens the scope and is mapping the road for the future. What novelties can one expect in the next year and years? How will markets and businesses in Designing Smart Products evolve? Visit the following link to see the whole program of the day.
The SSIS conference and exhibition is organized right in the center of the vital DSP Valley eco-system.
Van Beethovenstraat 8-10
B - 2800 Mechelen
First, you will be given an introduction to the principles of HDI and introduced to Mentor Xpedition, which is the platform used in this workshop. This is NOT a Mentor Graphics Tool Training Class – the principles can be used on all PCB design platforms. Therefore, you do not have to know Xpedition to attend this workshop.Once you know the principles and the system, the fun begins! The rest of time, you will be able to experience HDI capabilities first hand by working at a workstation to practice connecting three advanced BGA’s using HDI-Microvias and then routing these HDI breakoutsLearn How to Improve Thermal Derating using Abaqus and Sherlock
In this webinar you will learn how to calculate the thermal derating value for electronic assemblies. The thermal derating calculations for boards with many components can be time consuming. Usually, the analysis assumes that the whole board is at the same high temperature while in reality that is not the case. This webinar shows how to perform a thermal derating analysis based on the results from a thermal conduction analysis performed in Abaqus. The model creation is performed automatically through the Sherlock interface making the process faster and more efficient