Web Seminar: ECAD / MCAD Collaboration in PADS
Reduce Costs and Achieve First-To-Market Success
Facilitating collaboration between Mechanical and Electrical CAD designers throughout the entire design process is a key strategy to meet business objectives. Without effective ECAD / MCAD cross-team cooperation, PCB designs suffer from expensive, time-consuming rework and re-spins, delaying time-to-market.
EDMD Collaborator for PADS enables Mechanical and Electrical CAD designers to dynamically collaborate on “what-if” scenarios and evaluations in a real-time, synergistic environment, decreasing time-to-market while keeping PCB development costs low.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss and demonstrate key features of our EDMD Collaborator for PADS. We’ll also show you how consistent and continuous communication keeps design teams synchronized as they work in their own system’s comfort zone to ensure designs are up-to-date and accurate while minimizing costs time-to-market.
What You Will Learn
- How to link the disconnected Mechanical and Electrical CAD domains and enable real-time collaboration
- How to easily track incremental updates instead of reviewing large databases with unknown changes
- How to eliminate design re-spins and missed schedules
- How to reduce product development costs while optimizing performance.
Who Should Attend
- PCB layout designers
- Mechanical engineers using Pro/ENGINEER, SolidWorks, or Siemens NX
- Engineering management responsible for electronics product development
- What: ECAD / MCAD Collaboration in PADS
- When: Tuesday 7th August 2012
- Presenter: John McMillan
- Where: Online
- Time: 20:00 PM CET
- Duration: 1 hour
- Registration: Web