Web Seminar: PADS Professional ECAD-MCAD
Minimize rework with ECAD-MCAD collaboration
These days it is more important than ever for ECAD and MCAD engineers to collaborate throughout the entire product design cycle. Printed circuit board designs, mechanical enclosures, and related components need to mate, fit, and be correct by design to eliminate re-spins, get designs to market quicker, and minimize production costs. At this webinar you will learn how a consistent and continuous communication channel between design and mechanical engineers can keep designs in synch, prevent rework, and optimize time to market.
What You Will Learn
PADS facilitates communication of design data to mechanical CAD systems using ProSTEP-approved data exchange standard based on XML protocol. With the ProSTEP data exchange designers are able to communicate between disciplines at any time or frequency, keeping participants in their respective system’s comfort zone.
A robust platform to propose and exchange only the necessary data to illustrate a proposal.
- Enables ECAD and MCAD design teams to optimize electronics within tight form-factor constraints while still meeting quality, reliability and performance requirements
- Replaces paper and verbal interchanges with digital and error-free changes
- Provides a graphical platform for collaborative “discussions” ensuring that ECAD and MCAD engineers consider the complete set of design requirements
- Allows the user to preview the proposed modification before it is applied to the design in order to see if it meets the design requirements
- Who Should Attend
- Electrical engineers and systems integrators
- PCB designers and managers
- CAD managers and CAD IT managers
About the Presenter Lennart Edenfjord
Lennart Edenfjord started as a PCB Design Engineer in 1999, a path he would follow for the next 16 years. He has worked with the early prototypes to the third generation of smart pens at Anoto, numerous network cameras and associated devices at Axis Communications and mobile platforms at Ericsson. In late 2015 he joined InnoFour as our Applications Engineer in Scandinavia, where he applies his experience and knowledge to teach and assist customers to get the full value out of their tools.
PADS Professional Web Seminar: Minimize rework with ECAD-MCAD collaboration
Thursday September 21, 2017
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM CEST