Web Seminar: PADS Professional Sketch Router
Learn how to use one of the most powerful features in PCB routing technology
Sketch routing provides powerful routing automation technology for extraordinary efficiency during PCB layout. High completion rates are accomplished while quality is maintained. Automatically unravel complicated net paths and pin escapes to minimize net lengths and use what-if scenarios to quickly and easily identify the best routing strategies.
What You Will Learn
- How to use Sketch Router effectively
- Examples of limitations on single-ended nets, differential pairs, and multiple layers
- A number of automated features including the new “Fanout Patterns” dialog, which will let you easily fanout high pin-count devices with a choice of different pattern styles
- Explore interactive plow, including the new real trace delayed and real trace dynamic options and understand when to use each mode
- How to use the new active clearances function to visualize how much clearance our traces and vias have within a densely-packed area
- Enhancements to tuning including tuning patterns, which let you easily adjust the height and length of tuning segments, and sawtooth tuning, which balances both legs of a differential pair for high-speed signals
Who Should Attend
- Electrical engineers and systems integrators
- PCB designers and managers
- CAD managers and CAD IT managers
About the Presenter: Bas Hassink
Bas Hassink entered EDA in 1999 as a Support Engineer giving support and training in all kinds of applications. His experience lies with PCB Design Systems and Product Lifecycle Management solutions. Bas' aim is to offer customers a professional service and assist in all that InnoFour can provide, whether that is software, training, consultancy, after sales or support.
PADS Professional Web Seminar: Learn how to use one of the most powerful features in PCB routing technology: Sketch Router
Thursday May 11, 2017
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM CEST
The FloEFD Simulation Conference 2017 is the second annual global event about FloEFD, the most popular frontloading Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) solution in the industry. The conference covers many types of applications and industries including automotive, aerospace, telecommunication, consumer products and general manufacturing.Web Seminar: PADS Professional FPGA
With the complexity of FPGAs now approaching that of ASICs and SoCs, system designers must consider more advanced FPGA implementation flows. Advanced synthesis technology as part of an integrated FPGA vendor neutral design environment enables architecture-specific optimization that fully utilizes and takes advantage of the specific architectural features for each FPGA device so you meet your design requirements. With this webinar you will learn about FPGA-PCB co-design that integrates synthesis and I/O optimization.