What Technology Should Your PCB Tool Have To Design Rigid-flex Circuits Properly?
Today, electronic design companies are meeting consumer form-factor demands and ensure high reliability and flexibility in design options for products using flex/rigid-flex circuits. Designing these rigid-flex PCB’s requires a design tool with advanced technologies distinctly unique to flex/rigid-flex design. From flex/rigid-flex centric operations and capabilities that understand the unique structures, constraints, plane management, materials, stack-ups, and beyond, PADS Professional has the features and operations necessary to support flex/rigid-flex design that other tools don’t.
What You Will Learn
- Requirements for Flex design
- Where arced and rounded structures are required
- How to design a proper stack-up
- Intelligent overlapping flex regions
- Automation specific to Flex design
- Proper design technique for flexible circuits
- How to incorporate Flex and Rigid-Flex designs into your product
- Automated features allowing you to dramatically reduce design time
Who Should Attend
- PCB designers
- Electrical engineers
- CAD managers
- Engineering Managers
- Mechanical engineers involved with electrical interfacing
Live webinar: What Technology Should Your PCB Tool Have To Design Rigid-flex Circuits Properly?
Tuesday 25th of August 2020
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM CEST