Connectivity Checking for Completion of Layout
For finalizing a design and for specific design level completion there are several ways to verify the connectivity of traces and planes and other copper on the printed circuit board.
What You Will Learn:
- Evaluating Net Lines
- Plane connections and plane assignments.
- Design Status Report
- On-Line Hazards review: Open Fanouts, Open Nets
- Why run Batch DRC? (Hint: This is the one that tells you the board is fully routed!)
- Reviewing Batch DRC in the Hazard Explorer
Who Should Attend:
- Users that need a deeper understanding of design connectivity evaluation.
- Users that want to understand the various net connectivity checks available in Layout.
- Users that want to understand plane connections.
- Xpedition Enterprise
- PADS Professional
Customer Technical Webcast: Connectivity Checking for Completion of Layout
Thursday the 29th of September 2022