Connectivity Checking for Completion of Layout
For finalizing a design and for specific design level completion there are several ways to verify the connectivity of traces and planes and other copper on the printed circuit board.
What You Will Learn:
- Evaluating Net Lines
- Plane connections and plane assignments.
- Design Status Report
- On-Line Hazards review: Open Fanouts, Open Nets
- Why run Batch DRC? (Hint: This is the one that tells you the board is fully routed!)
- Reviewing Batch DRC in the Hazard Explorer
Who Should Attend:
- Users that need a deeper understanding of design connectivity evaluation.
- Users that want to understand the various net connectivity checks available in Layout.
- Users that want to understand plane connections.
- Xpedition Enterprise
- PADS Professional
Customer Technical Webcast: Connectivity Checking for Completion of Layout
Wednesday the 16th of November 2022
It is very common for intuition about the balancing of currents in via arrays to be correct. However, this is rarely the case.What technology should your PCB tool have to design Rigid Flex circuits properly
This customer Webcast will cover the 3D design capabilities available in PADS Professional Layout. The ability to visualize your PCB designs in 3D allows you to find and fix electro-mechanical design problems earlier in the design process.