Mentor Support Center: A New Online Support Experience
Better Search, Updated Design, Simplified Navigation, More Personal
We're pleased to announce that after many months of development effort and customer testing Mentor's new support website, Support Center, is now in production. In parallel, SupportNet has been retired.
- Improved search relevancy, performance, and organization, aligned to your products and versions
- Enhanced troubleshooting resources so you can quickly find what you need with minimal interruption
- A thoroughly personalized experience centered on your Mentor products to get you the information that matters most
- A single location for all account related needs, including licenses, orders, and sites
- Consolidated content from across mentor.com, including articles, webinars, and learning resources, bringing these resources conveniently together in one place
- An updated, intuitive, mobile first design making Support Center easy to use
You can use Support Center immediately for all your Mentor Support needs. Simply click the button below and login using your existing SupportNet credentials.
The FloTHERM product includes Command Center, which allows users to understand the product design space by defining variations of the base models. The Command Center design window streamlines the interface and user work to achieve productivity gains.New Release for Xpedition
The latest releases of Xpedition address the increasing complexity of today’s advanced system designs through an emphasis on both ease-of-use and team productivity.