Release Simcenter FLOEFD Version 2306
It is with great pleasure that we announce that Simcenter FLOEFD, FLOEFD for CATIA V5, FLOEFD for Creo, FLOEFD for NX, Simcenter FLOEFD SC and FLOEFD for Solid Edge version 2306 are available to download from Support Center.
The new Simcenter FLOEFD 2306 release enhances CAD-embedded CFD with further capabilities to accelerate electronic thermal design workflows, adds multi-physics simulation improvements in the domain of structural analysis, and many new features to help engineers model the complexity, go faster and stay integrated.
Check also this blog: What's new in Simcenter FLOEFD 2306? CAD-embedded CFD simulation
The following new features are available in this release:
- IGBT compact model
- BCI-ROM update
- BCI-ROM Reference Temperature
- Component Explorer: Export and import thermal ist
- Simcenter 3D NASTRAN non-linear solver connection
- Structural: Large displacement option
- Structural: Tolerance based contacts
- Structural: User defined maximum aspect ratio in local mesh
- Structural: Goals for frequency analysis
- EFDAPI: Improve API and automation
- Mesher scalability improvement
- EDA Bridge import and Smart PCB generation speed increase
- FMU: Run on Linux
The Simcenter FLOEFD Release Highlights can be found here
15 years ago, on June 12, 2008, Peter Bakker, Jaap Schuurman, Rick Stroot and Bas Hassink founded InnoFour. How do the Four friends look back on this? They tell that in this interview.Harnessing DFM for a Better and Faster NPI
PADS Professional Premium DFM is a new solution that brings world-class, comprehensive Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis directly into your PADS Professional Premium environment.