FloEFD, FloEFD for CATIA V5, FloEFD for Creo, FloEFD for NX and FloEFD for Solid Edge version 2019.2 are now available to download from Support Center.
Please find underneaht the list of new features:
- Heat Sink model in porous media. The heat sink model represents a gas-liquid cross-flow heat exchanger which is defined by a conductive porous medium. Cooling gas flowing through the porous medium is the actual fluid specified in the project. Hot liquid flowing perpendicularly is a virtual fluid and just adds heat to the system.
- Radiation scattering. In the tasks with radiation, scattering of radiation in solid bodies can now be taken into account. Scattering coefficient and Scattering anisotropy coefficient can be specified under Radiation Properties for the Solid Material in the Engineering Database.
- Radiation source. Radiation source can now depend on coordinates and time.
- Temperature deviation for altitude. The atmospheric pressure and temperature can be defined by setting the Altitude. Now a temperature deviation can be specified for the altitude. In this case the resulting temperature is calculated as the sum of temperature and temperature deviation.
- Vapor diffusion coefficient dependency on temperature for membranes. Now vapor diffusion coefficient of a membrane can be specified dependent on temperature.
- Dependency. Coordinate dependency for turbulent parameters, components of velocity and Mach number, Pressure is added.
- Improved separate mode in surface parameters. Earlier when local and integral surface parameters values were displayed for each contour (loop) separately, such contours were named by components materials names. In case when in the task there were several components with the same materials, different contours were named equally. Now contours are named uniquely by the components names.
- Add from component (Linked conditions). Possibility to add local mesh condition from a component.
- Design of experiments. Response Surface viewer has now a chart for objective function.
- Free surface. Air compression is taken into account.
- Cauer export from Calibration. You can now export structure function into Cauer thermal network format.
- MLS update. This version supports Mentor Standard Licensing (MSL) version 2019_2 which uses FlexNet™ 220.127.116.11. This may require updating the license server.
- New geometry modeler. SW OEM 2019 SP2 is used as geometry modeller for FloEFD Standalone 2019.2.
- FloEFD for CATIA V5 Project template. Project template can be used by other FloEFD products so sharing simulation tasks among different CAD systems is easy.
Siemens NX. Support of Siemens NX 1859.3203, Siemens NX 1855.2900.
Via Support Center you can check the Simcenter FloEFD Release Notes for all versions.