Simcenter Flotherm 2019.1 released
Simcenter Flotherm 2019.1 has been released and is available for download at Support Center.
- OS Support changes:
- Linux: Red Hat 7.4 and 7.5 now supported; Windows Server 2016 now supported.
- Lunux: Red Hat 6.6 is no longer supported; Windows Serer 2008 R2 is no longer supported
- Licensing Version;
Simcenter Flotherm 2019.1 requires updating FLEXnet license server to version v184.108.40.206 or higher
- Flovolunteer GUI; The Flovolunteer GUI will be retired in the next release of Simcenter Flotherm.
Reduced Order Model Creation
- BCI-ROM Export; For linear, conduction only models, a Boundary Condition Independent Reduced Order Model (BCI-ROM) can be created to a user requested level of relative error, ε. The BCI-ROM is extracted using the
FANTASTIC method 1.
- Thermal netlist file export; For linear, conduction only models, a thermal netli
st file (also known as a thermal spice file) can be can be created to a user requested level of relative error, ε. The thermal netlist is extracted using the
Control Attribute; Contains thermal definitions of operating frequencies
- Power vs Temperature data
- Minimum Temperature
- Maximum Temperature
- Frequency - Power vs Temerature; Power vs Temerature data is entered for individual frequencies.
- Control Summary; The 'Control Summary' command is used to visualize all defined power vs temerature curves on the same chart.
- Controller Object; A controller object contains:
- One Heat Source (Controlled Power)
- One Monitor Point (Temerature Sensor)
- Controller Behavior; Transient Models: the operation frequency of the controller will automatically change during the trancient solution. Steady State Models: the frequency does not change.
- Results Output; Monitor Points within Controller objects have power, frequency, and temperature history available in the Tables window.
- Export to previous version; Export models and assemblies as Simcentor Flotherm v12.2 PDML
- Z-Rotation support for CSV layout; Z-rotation for components is now supported for Import and Export of CS layout files in FloEDA Bridge
- ECXML import/export; ECXML import/export is now installed by default and no license is required.
- KOA Resitor Library; a library of KOA resistors is now installed by default into the Simcenter Flotherm library.
- NMB Fan Library Update; the NMB library of fans has been pdated
- Package Outline control ODB++; the ODB++ component outline type to be used during import can be controlled with Preferences in FloEDA Bridge
- FloSCRIPT relative path support; FloSCRIPT now support the use of relative paths for all file export commands.