Simcenter Flotherm 2019.1 released
Simcenter Flotherm 2019.1 has been released and is available for download at Support Center.
- OS Support changes:
- Linux: Red Hat 7.4 and 7.5 now supported; Windows Server 2016 now supported.
- Lunux: Red Hat 6.6 is no longer supported; Windows Serer 2008 R2 is no longer supported
- Licensing Version;
Simcenter Flotherm 2019.1 requires updating FLEXnet license server to version v220.127.116.11 or higher
- Flovolunteer GUI; The Flovolunteer GUI will be retired in the next release of Simcenter Flotherm.
Reduced Order Model Creation
- BCI-ROM Export; For linear, conduction only models, a Boundary Condition Independent Reduced Order Model (BCI-ROM) can be created to a user requested level of relative error, ε. The BCI-ROM is extracted using the
FANTASTIC method 1.
- Thermal netlist file export; For linear, conduction only models, a thermal netli
st file (also known as a thermal spice file) can be can be created to a user requested level of relative error, ε. The thermal netlist is extracted using the
Control Attribute; Contains thermal definitions of operating frequencies
- Power vs Temperature data
- Minimum Temperature
- Maximum Temperature
- Frequency - Power vs Temerature; Power vs Temerature data is entered for individual frequencies.
- Control Summary; The 'Control Summary' command is used to visualize all defined power vs temerature curves on the same chart.
- Controller Object; A controller object contains:
- One Heat Source (Controlled Power)
- One Monitor Point (Temerature Sensor)
- Controller Behavior; Transient Models: the operation frequency of the controller will automatically change during the trancient solution. Steady State Models: the frequency does not change.
- Results Output; Monitor Points within Controller objects have power, frequency, and temperature history available in the Tables window.
- Export to previous version; Export models and assemblies as Simcentor Flotherm v12.2 PDML
- Z-Rotation support for CSV layout; Z-rotation for components is now supported for Import and Export of CS layout files in FloEDA Bridge
- ECXML import/export; ECXML import/export is now installed by default and no license is required.
- KOA Resitor Library; a library of KOA resistors is now installed by default into the Simcenter Flotherm library.
- NMB Fan Library Update; the NMB library of fans has been pdated
- Package Outline control ODB++; the ODB++ component outline type to be used during import can be controlled with Preferences in FloEDA Bridge
- FloSCRIPT relative path support; FloSCRIPT now support the use of relative paths for all file export commands.
FloEFD, FloEFD for CATIA V5, FloEFD for Creo, FloEFD for NX and FloEFD for Solid Edge version 2019.2 are now available to download from Support Center.New release for DownStream CAM350 and BluePrint
A new build for DownStream CAM350 and BluePrint is now available for download.