Simcenter Flotherm and Simcenter Flotherm XT 2210 software release
Discover what’s new in the Simcenter Flotherm and Simcenter Flotherm XT electronics cooling software 2210 releases. These new October 2022 releases continue to build on 34+ years of development and regular user feedback. Read on to explore new features that help thermal engineers, designers, and analysts to go faster, model the complexity in electronics thermal management and stay integrated with related engineering disciplines during electronics development.
The following new features are available in this release:
- Model the Complexity - Full support for analysis at any timescale
- Model the Complexity - Lifted a restriction with overlapping sources in Die SmartPart
- Go Faster - Optional independent Visualization Viewer separate to Project manager Create / Analyze modes
- Stay Integrated - Export of native files for Simcenter 3D
- Model the Complexity - Automatic creation of localized grid regions
Details of this latest release can be found here
Learn more about this lastest release in this blog by Byron Blackmore: What's new in Simcenter Flotherm and Simcenter Flotherm XT 2210 software releases!
Please contact us or send us an email if you have any questions.