The latest issue of Engineering Edge is here!
Volume 4, Issue 2
This is our biggest issue yet at 80 pages and no less than 13 customer success stories!
- Mitsubishi Motor Corporation: Vehicle Thermal Management Studies Related to the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- Bertrandt Group: Lighting the Way Development of the Bertrandt Full-LED Headlight Thermal Simulation and Design
- Thales Corporate Engineering: Thermal Modeling of Electronic Components
- Don Miller Award Winners: GE Oil & Gas
- Hitachi Ltd.: Non-Intrusive Case Temperature Measurement Method for Direct-Water-Cooled Power Modules
- Vestel Electronic: LED Street Lighting
- Geek Hub: Levitating Screwdrivers
- How To GuidE: Optimize Heatsinks with FloTHERM and Command Center
Software solutions can support manufacturers’ initiatives in successfully meeting compliance. PLM can alleviate the costs and pains of compliance by automating the data management process, enabling manufacturers to easily track, store and report pertinent information, and providing a solution that can adjust to meet the requirements of new and evolving environmental directives.Differentiators for Xpedition and PADS Professional
Check out the key differentiators within the Xpedition Enterprise flow and PADS Professional with new product demo videos and webinars that address key design challenges.