Analyzing and Fine-Tuning Functional Simulation Performance
Visualizer includes a set of profiler engines that allows for usage, performance, and memory analysis. This enables users to create reports and graphs that can help to identify potential bottlenecks in their code and optimize the code for better performance.
What You Will Learn:
- What types of performance profiling can be done with Questa
- How to report performance information with your simulation
- How to generate a profile database from your simulation for further analysis in Visualizer
- Viewing the profiler data in Visualizer and identifying the problem areas
Who Should Attend:
- Verification and design engineers who want time saving techniques that will help find performance hot spots using Questa and Visualizer
Customer Technical Webcast: Analyzing and Fine-Tuning Functional Simulation Performance
Tuesday August 22, 2023
18:00 hr CEST
This customer Webcast shows the heart of AC analysis which is obtaining and viewing the impedance vs frequency profiles of the system, the z-parameters.A Deep Dive into the Many Facets of Editor Control - Part 3
This Webcast will continue to navigate through many of these sections to give a better understanding of all the functionality that is contained in the Editor Control.