Designer Panel for Integrated Flow
Do you have unanswered questions? Please join Global Customer Support and Success personnel for a panel discussion on a review of some of the Designer schematic processes.
The Designer processes discussed will be focused on the integrated flow. We will have some of our senior customer support engineers on hand to answer your technical questions.
We encourage you to submit your questions in advance during registration.
Example topics for discussion:
- Cross Referencing: What is Cross Referencing? What is required? What features does this add to the schematic?
- Packager: We all need to know Packager! When to use it. What are the options? What’s happening under the hood?
- Verify: Why use Verify? How often should I verify my schematic?
- Part Lister: How to format the output. What is available to be output?
- Automation: What is automation? Are there any delivered scripts? How to run these scripts.
Customer Technical Webcast: Designer Panel for Integrated Flow
Thursday, January 25th, 2024
18:00 hr CET
Join us at this Expert Series webinar to learn about Analyzing DDR interfaces in HyperLynx with DDR Frequently Asked Questions.Automate PCB thermal analysis to shorten development
Learn how thermal engineers can apply automation to better respond to electronic engineering design teams who have multiple PCB design revisions that require thermal verification in the shortest time possible.