Step-up Your Verification Efficiency
Free in person seminar
Join us for a half day seminar to explore how the 3-step injecting Verification Automation process, has provided coverage, improved debug and improved throughput while inspiring many teams to improve their own productivity and smooth their in-lab system bring up efforts.
In this seminar we will provide perspectives into the market forces that are driving FPGA development environments, show you a common and practical example of an immproved verification process and show you the resources to deply. You can effectively break the FPGA design verification barrier.
If you have ever asked one of these questions, if would benefit by joining us for this seminar:
- Do you think deployment of new verification technology is beyond your reach?
- Has anyone in your team asked about how to improve development productivity, scheudle predictability or simply finding it too concerning to be debugging the same types of problems in the FPGA Hardware Lab over and over again?
- Do you think the tool costs and engineering costs are too high for you to invest in new ideas?
Register today and gain insight on the latest techniques to further improve your FPGA verification processes.
Who Should Attend
- FPGA design and verification engineers
- Engineering managers dealing with FPGA verification
|What||Step-up Your Verification Efficiency|
|When||Wednesday the 7th of May 2014|
|Where||Mentor Graphics Office, Kista Science Tower, Färögatan 33, SE-164 40 KISTA|
|Time||13.00 - 16.00 hr|
Join us for a free in person seminar to learn how to use the latest techniques to further improve your FPGA verification processes.
Predict Thermo/Mechanical Reliability Using the Latest Tools Webinar presented by Nathan Blattau, DfR Solutions and Dane Kim, Oasis.Mentor PCB Forum
PCB experts help you learn how to gain higher productivity and more efficient usage of your Mentor PCB products.