Live Webcast: Better PCB Analog Design at the Push of a Button
Ensure faster time to market for your Analog PCBs and improved product quality with SPICE Simulation using HyperLynx Analog and PADS.
HyperLynx Analog is a simple to use, tightly integrated, full-featured SPICE simulation software with tens of thousands of available models and a proven Waveform Analysis package unequaled in the industry. HyperLynx Analog allows PCB Analog Engineers to quickly and reliably analyze a design before committing (and spending money), so that your design works right the FIRST time!
Included in the new PADS ES Suite, HyperLynx Analog is also available as an add-on to all DxDesigner customers.
You will learn
- How easy it is to run SPICE simulations with HyperLynx Analog
- How to analyze the SPICE output from your circuit
- How to import a SPICE model from the web into your design
- How to perform Monte Carlo and worst case analysis
Who Should Attend
- Anyone currently using SPICE-like simulator for PCB design, such as: PSpice, SmartSpice, MultiSim (Electronics Workbench), HSPICE, ICAP/4, SIMetrix/SIMPLIS etc.
- Analog Design Engineers Anyone interested in improving their product development time to market
- Electrical engineers responsible for the entire PCB design process
- What: Better PCB Analog Design at the Push of a Button
- When: Thursday 17th of November 2011
- Where: Online
- Time: 16:00 PM CET
- Duration: 1 hour
- Registration: Web