Live Webcast: Better PCB Analog Design at the Push of a Button
Ensure faster time to market for your Analog PCBs and improved product quality with SPICE Simulation using HyperLynx Analog and PADS.
HyperLynx Analog is a simple to use, tightly integrated, full-featured SPICE simulation software with tens of thousands of available models and a proven Waveform Analysis package unequaled in the industry. HyperLynx Analog allows PCB Analog Engineers to quickly and reliably analyze a design before committing (and spending money), so that your design works right the FIRST time!
Included in the new PADS ES Suite, HyperLynx Analog is also available as an add-on to all DxDesigner customers.
You will learn
- How easy it is to run SPICE simulations with HyperLynx Analog
- How to analyze the SPICE output from your circuit
- How to import a SPICE model from the web into your design
- How to perform Monte Carlo and worst case analysis
Who Should Attend
- Anyone currently using SPICE-like simulator for PCB design, such as: PSpice, SmartSpice, MultiSim (Electronics Workbench), HSPICE, ICAP/4, SIMetrix/SIMPLIS etc.
- Analog Design Engineers Anyone interested in improving their product development time to market
- Electrical engineers responsible for the entire PCB design process
- What: Better PCB Analog Design at the Push of a Button
- When: Thursday 17th of November 2011
- Where: Online
- Time: 16:00 PM CET
- Duration: 1 hour
- Registration: Web
Solutions Expo is a face-to-face event dedicated to design engineers and managers involved in hardware & software development of electronic systems.As always we will present and discuss innovative, best-in-class methodologies and technologies and provide expert advice and practical know-how so you can engineer your dreams.The one day conference and exhibition will consist of keynotes and Panel discussion followed by presentations in a number of parallel tracks including Functional Verification, FPGA /ASIC Design, PCB Design and Embedded Software Development. Additionally an exhibition is open all day - an excellent opportunity to visit our partner’s offering.And don’t miss the exclusive evening event – the perfect place to build lasting relationships through face-to-face connections. Mentor Graphics and our partners have been running the Solutions Expo in Kista, Sweden for 20 years now. We have no doubt that this year’s 20th anniversary will be another successful event.Date: 11th of October 2011 Location: Kista Science Tower, StockholmLive Webcast: ModelSim to Questa Core: Adopting Assertion-Based Verification to Improve Your FPGA Debug and Design Quality
The size and advanced features in today’s FPGAs have increased dramatically to a point where they can now compete with capabilities traditionally offered by ASICs alone. Accompanying all of these features and capabilities is a complexity in verification which traditional FPGA design flows are generally not prepared to address.