Live Webcast: RoHS and REACH Compliant Product Design
Learn Best Practices, Tips and Technology
Looking for a better way to manage product data for environmental compliance?
As an electronics manufacturer, do you still need a simplified way to achieve RoHS and/or REACH compliance while maintaining efficient product development? One approach many electronics manufacturers take is to utilize Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) technology in order to automate processes and create a centralized environment for managing all of the information involved in designing their products, including compliance information.
Attend this webinar to learn from Mintera Optical Networks on how they leverage PLM technology to manage their product design data and easily meet RoHS and REACH compliance.
This webinar will cover:
- Impact of RoHS and REACH on product design
- Best practices for tracking data for compliance
- Importance of documented compliance
- Tips for managing data for compliance
- Mintera's approach to successful compliance
- What: Environmental Compliance Webinar (RoHS/REACH Compliant Design)
- When: Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Time: 19:30 CET
- Who: Rebecca Young-Jones, Supply Chain Manager at Mintera Optical Networks and David Solimini, VP of Sales at Omnify Software
- Cost: Free
- Duration: 1 hour
- Registration: Register online