Live Webcast: Manage PCB Trace Lengths for Optimal System Timing
Managing and constraining trace lengths on your PCB is vital to ensure that system timing is met. Determining those lengths requires an understanding of flight time, electrical length versus physical length, and loading on the net.
This webinar will discuss how to determine what those lengths need to be for PCB routing, and how to determine allowable trade-offs to meet system timing goals using signal integrity simulation. We'll also discuss the need to determine length matching based on electrical design goals through simulation, to allow more flexibility to meet layout constraints during PCB routing.
You will learn
- How to determine the best trace lengths for PCB routing
- How to determine allowable trade-offs to meet system timing goals
- How to use the analysis & simulation capabilities in the PADS ES Suite for first-time success
Overview of this second session "Manage PCB Trace Lengths for Optimal System Timing"
Do your product responsibilities now include PCB design in addition to the logic definition? Are your design requirements becoming so complex that rule-of-thumb engineering is inadequate, and simulation and analysis tools are a must? With today's complex technology, having the right tools are vital. The PADS ES Suite delivers the functionality you need to get your job done right, the first time.
Who Should Attend
- Board Designers
- Engineering Engineers
- Design professionals who are looking to improve their productivity with better design and analysis tools
- What: Manage PCB Trace Lengths for Optimal System Timing
- When: Thursday 17th of March 2011
- Where: Online
- Time: 16:00 PM CET
- Duration: 1 hour
- Registration: Web