Live Webcast: The Three R's of PCB Design
PCB Routing is no longer as simple as "connecting the dots." Design complexity has grown, making rules of thumb insufficient for high-speed nets. The proper use of upfront constraint design and simulation, coupled with the right high-speed routing tools, can ensure first-time success. Register for the PADS Routing Series to learn more.
You will learn
- Rules - how to develop correct PCB Design Guidelines for Routing by using pre-layout analysis
- Routing to this Rules using automation
- Re-Work - do it right and avoid costly re-work by using verification tools in PADS Layout/Router, and post layout simulation analysis
Overview of this third session "The Three R's of PCB Design"
Most PCB designs have some level of high-speed complexity that needs to be addressed in layout. With the PADS ES Suite, you can address these issues through the use of differential pairs, minimum and/or maximum lengths, and matched lengths.
In this webinar, we'll show you how the right design guidelines can address high-speed issues, improve your PCB routing, and help you avoid re-work.
Who Should Attend
- Electrical engineers responsible for the entire PCB design process
- PCB Designers who deal with complex designs
- Engineers specializing in system level signal integrity
- What: The Three R's of PCB Design
- When: Thursday 31th of March 2011
- Where: Online
- Time: 16:00 PM CET
- Duration: 1 hour
- Registration: Web
Live Webinar: Learn how to Determine the Best Trace Lengths for PCB Routing and how to Determine Allowable Trade-Offs to Meet System Timing Goals Using Signal Integrity Simulation.DxDesigner Migration Seminar
This seminar is aimed at managers and designers who would like to know more about the new functionality of the DX 2007 platform. It will also show you how to transition to this new platform and take maximum advantage of many new enhancements.