Live Webcast: The Three R's of PCB Design
PCB Routing is no longer as simple as "connecting the dots." Design complexity has grown, making rules of thumb insufficient for high-speed nets. The proper use of upfront constraint design and simulation, coupled with the right high-speed routing tools, can ensure first-time success. Register for the PADS Routing Series to learn more.
You will learn
- Rules - how to develop correct PCB Design Guidelines for Routing by using pre-layout analysis
- Routing to this Rules using automation
- Re-Work - do it right and avoid costly re-work by using verification tools in PADS Layout/Router, and post layout simulation analysis
Overview of this third session "The Three R's of PCB Design"
Most PCB designs have some level of high-speed complexity that needs to be addressed in layout. With the PADS ES Suite, you can address these issues through the use of differential pairs, minimum and/or maximum lengths, and matched lengths.
In this webinar, we'll show you how the right design guidelines can address high-speed issues, improve your PCB routing, and help you avoid re-work.
Who Should Attend
- Electrical engineers responsible for the entire PCB design process
- PCB Designers who deal with complex designs
- Engineers specializing in system level signal integrity
- What: The Three R's of PCB Design
- When: Thursday 31th of March 2011
- Where: Online
- Time: 16:00 PM CET
- Duration: 1 hour
- Registration: Web