Live Webcast: Transmission Lines, Reflections, and Terminations - What You Should Know!
Traces between circuit board components are more than just copper. These interconnects have an inherent delay that, depending on the signal's edge rate, can cause signal integrity problems. The fast edge rates of today's smaller silicon nodes makes virtually every printed circuit board trace act like a transmission line, each with the potential for signal integrity issues.
In this web seminar, we will discuss what a PCB transmission line is and how it behaves electrically. We will investigate causes for PCB Reflections and how to control those reflections through impedance matching and termination. We will also demonstrate solutions to some common problems found on busses on a PCB.
What You Will Learn:
- What a transmission line is and how it behaves electrically
- Causes for reflections on your PCB, and how to control them through termination
- Solutions to some common bus problems on a PCB
Who Should Attend:
- Board designers
- Digital designers
- Electrical engineers
- What: Transmission Lines, Reflections, and Terminations - What You Should Know!
- When:Thursday 6th of December 2012
- Time:16:00 PM CET
- Duration:1 hour