PADS Classic to PADS Professional Migration
The PADS Professional installation contains a translator that allows you to migrate a PADS Classic design that uses PADS Logic schematic and a PADS PCB Layout. The translator will migrate both your schematic and layout into PADS Professional as well as creating a new partition to your central library to accommodate the parts from the schematic and layout.
This webcast will go over the process of migrating a PADS Standard design using a PADS Logic design and PADS Layout into PADS Professional.
What You Will Learn:
- Advantages of PADS Pro Designer
- Advantages of PADS Pro Layout
- PADS Professional Tools to Enable Your Success
- How to launch the PADS Pro Translator
- How to specify additional libraries to translate
- How to change the settings in the translator
- Reviewing warnings, errors, and notes
Who Should Attend:
- PCB Designers
- PADS Professional
Customer Technical Webcast: PADS Classic to PADS Professional Migration
Wednesday the 15th of February 2023
In this Expert Series presentation we will cover the default user groups and roles that are shipped with the Xpedition EDM Server and how to customize them or create new ones.Power Integrity Basics
This Expert Series webcast covers the basic operation of DC Drop, Decoupling Analysis and Plane Noise in HyperLynx PI.