Design of electronic systems has steadily grown more complex. In addition, supply chain challenges have slowed new product introductions across all industries.
Successfully navigating these challenges requires engineers and the rest of the organization to have supply chain information at their fingertips to streamline collaboration and optimize product design.
The PCB Forum will demonstrate how Siemens is enabling electronic engineering teams to overcome today’s challenges of product, process, organization and supply chain complexity with the latest innovations in Xpedition, Hyperlynx and Valor technologies.
- Vision for the Digital Transformation of Electronic Systems Design
- Leveraging a Digital Thread to Enable a Multi-Discipline Ecosystem
- Optimizing Electronic Systems with a Digital Twin
- Xpedition Flow Update - Recent Releases & Roadmap
Virtual webinar: PCB Forum 2022
- Thursday the 10th of March 2022
- Wednesday the 16th of March 2022
09:00 - 15:40 hr CEST