Welcome to the most prestigious design contest in PCB—the Technology Leadership Awards by Mentor, a Siemens Business! Started in 1988, this program is the longest running competition of its kind in the EDA industry. It recognizes engineers and CAD designers who use Mentor’s innovative technology to address today’s complex PCB systems design challenges and produce industry-leading products.
This year, entrants will be able to submit their design accomplishments in any of seven categories representing a wide variety of industries:
- Computers, blade and servers, memory systems
- Consumer electronics and handheld
- Industrial control, instrumentation, security and medical
- Military and aerospace
- Telecom, network controllers, line cards
- Transportation and automotive
Winning teams in each category will receive up to three Oculus Go virtual reality headsets. The overall competition-winning team will receive up to three Oculus Quest headsets.
- Competition open: May 18, 2020
- Competition close: July 31, 2020
- Winners announced: November 2, 2020