The power of Polarion to orchestrate complex software development
blog by Jean-François Thibeault
In this blog post, Jean-François is diving into how our customers use Polarion and our cloud-based service, Polarion X, to streamline their software development process across all industries
Many of our customers use Polarion as a key tool to manage their software development processes. What we have seen is that they are aiming to achieve these key objectives:
- Maximize Collaboration within their teams
- Ensure complete traceability of all created assets
- Define and enforce effective business workflows for maximizing productivity
- Reuse more and often for developing software as quickly as possible
To meet these goals, they need a robust tool that serves both as a central hub for collaboration and a reliable source of truth for all software-related activities linking various information assets to make informed decisions:
- User Needs, Product and System Requirements
- Software Requirements Definition
- Software Requirements Implementation with CI/CD and DevSecOps
- Software Workflows
- Software Requirements Verification and Simulation
- Defect and Vulnerability Resolution
- Dashboards and Visualization
- Change and Reuse
The essence of this blog post is to highlight Polarion’s distinct role in harmonizing software development within the broader scope of system engineering. It’s not just about software; it’s about integrating it into the larger engineering picture allowing various teams to follow different methodologies and stay in sync. All these unique features enable Polarion to drive lifecycle of Software Defined Products (Software Defined Vehicles, Software Defined Planes, etc.) and App-based software architectures in context of the next-gen product designs.
Experience Polarion for Yourself Today
Ready to explore Polarion? Schedule a live demo with our ALM Expert.
In this white paper, you’ll learn seven tips for assessing the performance of your designs early in the design process and promoting collaboration and knowledge-sharing between analysis experts and design engineers.Engineer Innovation - Podcast
A podcast series for engineers by engineers, Engineer Innovation focuses on how simulation and testing can help you drive innovation into your products and deliver the products of tomorrow, today.