Better requirements management to save your bottom line
Learn how better requirements management can help save your bottom line.
As products become more complex, with more stakeholders involved, capturing requirements from multiple sources and keeping them up to date as they change becomes more challenging.
How can you ensure that requirements are met throughout the product lifecycle – from design through to manufacturing, installation and service? How do you adjust your plans as requirements are updated, without impacting your timeline or budget?
In this webinar discover:
- How to address common challenges that lead to missed requirements
- How to easily assess the impact of proposed design changes
- What strategies can keep budgets in check when requirements change
- How to manage requirements across mechanical and electrical domains
- How to achieve better requirements management
Live Webinar: Better requirements management to save your bottom line
Tuesday the 2nd of June 2020
11:00 AM EDT
The goal of this customer support webcast is to educate more users about custom topologies and high-speed rules in a printed circuit board. This knowledge will drive high-speed routing of traces in today’s PCBs.Your PCB Designs Need SI Analysis & You Don’t Need to be an Expert!
Ensure that you are getting designs right the first time, avoiding costly overdesign, and saving recurrent test cycles in the lab with built-in HyperLynx SI and PI in PADS Professional.