Expanding your Xpedition DRC Checks to be Electrically Aware
Today’s modern PCBs require a consistent design methodology that includes performing electrical design rules checks. This allows potential design flaws to be detected earlier in the design process.
Xpedition Analysis Control provides fast, comprehensive electrical design verification which identifies design violations that can lead to signal integrity, power integrity and EMI/EMC issues.
Its automated approach eliminates manual inspections and bottlenecks in the PCB design process.
This Customer Technical Webcast will discuss how to use the Analysis Control to run the electrical rules checks in Xpedition Layout. Attendees will learn about some of the electrical rules available and how a PCB Designer can use them to check routing and placement of complicated circuitry.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the difference between Physical DRCs to Electrical DRCs
- How to access electrical aware rules in Xpedition Layout
- How to find nets crossing gaps between planes
- How to find decoupling caps proximity violations
- How to use Hazard Explorer to view DRC violations
- How to setup your environment to access electrical rules
Customer Technical Webcast: Expanding your Xpedition DRC Checks to be Electrically Aware
Thursday the 23rd of July 2020
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CEST